terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2013

P.O.D - The Messenjah (Tweaker Remix)

I message, written in rhyme, prophetic Teachers amongst the skeptics and guiding the misdirected Infected with their lies and their alibis With their third eye blind, out of line, they try to prophesy I and I unfold the mysteries told From the futuristic realms to the days of old Make straight through the path of the one voice calling Truth shines, back again two times in the Second Coming [b-section:] I am the Messenjah [x 4] [chorus:] This I pledge, and I'll take it to my death I'll lay my life down for you and die over again I and I, I'm not ashamed of the Most High Even if I die tonight, if I die tonight This I pledge, and I'll take it to my death You can bet your life on my words and everything I said You can't take away my love for this sacrifice Even if I die tonight, if I die tonight True king descendant, master to the apprentice Pleased to release and reveal in me His presence Forever blessed, I believe if Jah said it The word of life came alive in the scriptures ?C I read it All hail, we prevail, the Tribes of Israel, flow through ya We pursue the conquering lion of the Tribe of Judah Don't let 'em fool ya, before this, the foolish get rushed So don't slop, you never knew us [b-section] [chorus]